Tuesday, June 30

Public Works

Street Signs

The Department of Public Works, Operations Division maintains all street-signs and regulatory signs within our city limits. 

If you see any signs missing or damaged, please contact our staff for repairs or replacements by emailing us with the items below or call the Public Works Department at (909) 291-2930. 

  • Street Location of Damaged or Missing sign
  • Cross Streets
  • Description of Damage
  • Your Name
  • Your Phone Number

Email above info to awarren@ci.upland.ca.us